ouch...

It's over...I can now breath a sigh of relief...only not to much because the air hurts. This morning, after a painful and restless night of sleep, I went in to get my tooth removed. A friend of mine accepted the duty of being my driver so B could stay with pollywog. (CJ stayed the night a friends) When I sat in the chair and they hooked up the blood pressure machine and put heart monitors on my chest I began to get that awful nervous feeling in my tummy. The nurse said, "sweetie, you are going to be just fine. We aren't gonna hurt you" and patted my arm. Then the dear sweet (grandpa) doc. came in b/c he remembered I was scared yesterday. He leaned over me and said, "you are gonna be just fine. I'm gonna be right here"...so I took a deep breath and said a silent prayer and let go. They put in the IV and the sedation and I said, " I think I'm starting to...." Then I woke up in recovery hiccuping. Why, I don't know but I am sure I looked pretty loopy. My superstar, caring family has been so wonderful. Daddy has occupied pollywog all day and has kept her nice and fed so that she won't want "nana's" (although tonight will be the real test). CJ came in saying, "awww mom, are you okay?" and gave me lots of hugs. I have been drifting in and out, watching movies on the lap top, sipping tea and miso broth and wincing from a huge headache (probably b/c I haven't had coffee)...It's actually been nice. Life will be back to "normal" soon with one less tooth. and Life in Quotes will be back tomorrow.