holding the (not so) wee one

My pollywog is getting so big...growing up too fast if you ask me. but...she is still my little baby and I am soaking up every minute. At the moment she has got 4 molars pushing their little peaks through. So far she has been doing great this round of teething. The only symptoms are a bit of crankiness (which she often takes out on her bubby. he has gotten fast at ducking when flying objects come his way)- and wanting to be in mommy's arms. The latter isn't so bad. She is just the sweetest little girl. She loves to pat my cheeks and give mommy kisses. It melts my heart and makes my days feel so special. The only time it can be difficult is when I am doing housework or cooking. My Ergo carrier broke and so I have been just having to hold her and use the one arm. Today while I was making dinner she of course wanted to be held. So I grabbed a Sarape I got at a flea market and tied her to me. She loved it...and so did I, b/c I could use both hands. The vantage point she gets, lets her see all that mommy is doing and she learns so much. She loves to emulate what I do. I love sharing this with her. Lately she likes to be given a wet rag and she will clean all the surfaces in the house, and she loves to sweep...I hope to get her a broom her size. (I remember when I was a little girl I liked to clean too...not so much anymore :) ) The best part about making dinner today, was the cook got hand fed treats...