inside and out

With autumn here I find myself making warm soups, baking breads, warming my hands around mugs of hot tea and enjoying good books with my little book lamp in bed...of course under lavender scented fleece blankets and flannel p.j.s. I love creating cozy little nooks in my home and watching movies with my family. but this season also draws me outside. This is my favorite hiking and camping season. The earth is awash in colors, the animals busy with purpose, and the air... it awakens something deep within me...I love taking walks after hearty meals, or going for a quick jog as the sun sets all around me. I love the smell of campfire, hay, and hot apple cider. I don't think I could ever live somewhere where seasons pass without notice. These changes offer insight and wisdom for me. Thank you God for your artistry.