school days...

So much has been going on around here. I haven't had time to even get on my computer in the past few days. School is in session, and all the hours of preparation have paid off! The transition from summer to school has gone smoothly. I plan to post all about our school days soon. I have even thought about about starting a home-school blog so I don't swamp this one with school stuff. We shall see. In the meantime here are some moments from the day. Quiet reading time after lunch...CJ is looking at a how to make a rabbit trap. Pollywog is looking at pictures in her, "Why is the ocean salty" book. Pollywog has been playing "little mommy" quite a bit. She carries her baby everywhere, pushes her in the stroller and is always kissing on her. (apparently the baby likes to look up when riding) CJ starts his Martial Arts class this evening. He is pretty excited and has been wearing his uniform for much of the day. (please ignore laundry in background- hehe)