A is for Apple, Art, Appetite, and...

wearing mommy's reading glasses and displaying work from school
Each morning I take Pollywog to school I always stay with her until she says, "Okay mommy, I'm comfortable" and then we hug and I wish her the bestest day ever. Sometimes she wants me to whisper to her how much I love her. I'll say, "higher than the..." and she whispers, "sky" "deeper than the..." she whispers, "ocean" and "and more than all the sand on the...", "beach" We smile and part ways for a few hours. I am so thankful for finding this wonderful preschool. Her teachers are so gentle and kind. The class is not like some we visited...full of noise and chaos. It is a peaceful class. The teachers are nurturing, focus on learning and individual growth and seem to have a heart for children. This is perfect for my little one who prefers quiet and structure to noise and high-energy. being silly before heading off to school an art wall for the little one's many creations I finally got around to setting up While Pollywog was busy at school, I took the day to catch up on my "to do" lists and work on my employee package for the preschool I am hoping to start working at soon. Currently I work in an organic garden and some clerical and assistant work for my boss, but with the season slowing down and my desire to teach again I am taking advantage of an opportunity and a chance to work with my sister too! I also caught up on the laundry, some cleaning and craft projects. It was nice to clear off my list a bit as I have a full day in the garden tomorrow! I have been wanting to make this sun catcher with the leaves Pollywog collected last Friday she liked it so much she was anxious to make her own After picking up Pollywog from school and hearing about her exciting day such as; how they had breakfast for lunch today, how she learned a new song, played a bean bag game, rode bikes on the playground, and the library lady came and read books to her class, it was snack and resting time. (newly picked out Popsicle) While she rested I got busy on dinner. I was excited to try out a new recipe from my weekly meal plan. "Slow Roasted Tomato Pasta" I'm going to share it on a separate post. It was very, very good and one I will repeat. After dinner we headed to the library to find books about Autumn and apple picking as I plan on taking her to do just that very soon. Happy Tuesday!