mind's a buzz...

So the big goal this week is to get up at the crack of dawn and work-out. I haven't, yet this week, but there's time. Tonight I went to bed early (so why am I up? hold on...I'm getting there)- all of us went to bed early. CJ was exhausted from staying the night at a friend's house yesterday. There was lots of swimming, fireworks, BBQing and of course, staying up late. He fell asleep the moment his head touched the pillow. Pollywog was a different story. She was so excited to be laying in between mom and dad. Usually one of us gets her to sleep then we go to bed later. Tonight we all climbed in bed together and she thought it was Christmas. She giggled, kicked her feet, gave us kisses and tossed and turned. Once she fell asleep I found myself lying awake in bed thinking about things I wanted to do, or get and making lists. I started my silent praying, as I do every night. This is usually when I drift to sleep- but not tonight. My body is so not use to going to bed early. Not to mention my mind is buzzing with lots of exciting ideas. So I thought, write (or type) all your ideas...get 'em off your mind and try to get to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. Here they go: - find that blue color, that you love so much, in a paint and paint the dining room table, hutch and desk, and cabinet. - find a rug that has that blue in it, to go under the table and a runner for the kitchen. - start saving for a wooden kitchen set for pollywog, complete with wooden and fabric dishes, foods, etc. - find cheap wooden bowls ( I love wooden bowls) - make fabric silhouettes you saw today - write this craft down in the "idea" box for CJ to do as a project when school starts back up - find a table to use in the foyer for a "nature table" (I keep seeing these and I love it), get basket - move some furniture around. (pollywog's craft table by the window, t.v. in the corner, reading nook behind the couch) - be on the look out for more cheap books for the kids - make freezer jam - learn to can and store some yummies from the garden for winter - sell old sewing machine and get a small one - continue the doll I started - learn to make clothes that I'm always designing in my head - register CJ for his Martial Art's class this week - sew some curtains - shop for fun fabrics - need plaster and red clay - cut large board into 4 squares for paintings - work on the crafts that you have been thinking about - spend way less time on the computer and more time being productive - get back to making green smoothies in the morning - NO MORE soda...I only drink this maybe 4 times a month but I always feel like crap when I do - juice Iron rich veggies and fruits for me and pollywog - find a good book CJ and I can read together (he loves when I read outloud) - touch up the walls - don't forget those Popsicles whew...I feel better now. Now off to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz